Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Wednesday 25 January 2012

Emp emp :')

Hiiiiii , ada ba aku mau kongsi kongsi plus meluah ni :) emp emp. sekarang bf aku bnyak berubah sudah. aku pun ndatau kenapa. Dulu, slalu lagi reload. sekrng dia jrang sudah reload. klau aku kac reload, dia text aku pun mcm mau ndamau seja. mcm t'pksa ni :/  Then, dulu klau b'call, mesti dia bawa bnyak cerita. SEKARANG, dia cuma tnya 'apa bby buat?' then diam lah smpai habis call 45minutes ): mcm bnyak betul berubah ni baaa. emp then, duluuuuuuu, klau b'call msti smpai pagi. sekarang, dri jam 10 smpai 12 seja. dia ckap dia mengantuk. then, kemarinnnnn! hahhh . dia ckp dia mau tdurr, skali dia on9 :') pandai sudah dia menipu ni. 

ABANG aku cakap, gaya lelaki memang gitu. klau dia sudah ada girl lain, dia jarang layan kau tu. Kalau dia sayang kau, hari hari ba dia text kau tu. Kamu rsa betul ka tu r ? aku takut pulaa :/ Klau aku kac break dia, Sumpah aku single satu tahun :') ehh ehh scha don't think negatively k. bye muwah scha. take careeee

No comments:

Post a Comment