Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome 2012 :)

Asalammualikum dan selamat sejahtera semua :) hihi. how was today? sihat keee? klau sihat, syukur al-hamdullialah. kalau sakit, jgn lupa mkan ubat yeee :D

Hee. Ohyeahhhhh! Happy new year to ya'oll. May this year bring luck and meaningfull year. and yeahh, semua org ada azam masing masing kan? wanna know my azam? Okay, my azam for TWO ZERO ONE TWO is, study hard. chus, imma pmr victims. Oh noooooo! zhits right? no wonderlah, yg pnting aku mau kluarga aku bngga dgn aku :DD and i wanna be a goodgirl, no more fighting, no more M-U-S-U-H. Act, aku mlas ba ni gaduh. tapi dorang yg tiba tiba ndak puas hati kan. nvm lah, org ckap b'diam lebih baik daripada b'suara. Imma right ? :3 hihi. And yeahh, hope my azam this year dikabulkan. amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment