Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Tuesday 13 March 2012

Saturday 12 of march 2012

Okayyyy hi semua :D aku mau cerita about about yesterdayyy. kmrin aku jalan sma c ronnie, zirah, eddywill and zariq. Tapi zariq pulng awl chus dia mau kasi chance aku sma zirah date. huahua! tapi t'sngat lah boring hari kemarin tauuu. Dorang bawak p kbox, tpi menyanyi c eddywill ja. lagu kangen band-kau tipu aku. maybe dia nyanyi untuk cewe dia c zirah. eeeeee, aku mau tgok ronnie nyanyi ba kmrin. tapi, haih. diam'diam ja dia. hampa saia. HAHA ! eeeee eee, aku mau lelaki romantik ba. aitsss nah nah ): huahua ! Then, smlm aku b'gaduh sma c ronnie lagi. aku call dia, skali bukan dia b'ckp sma au. dia b'cerita pula sma kwn dia. buang msa aku jaa p call'call dia. padan muka dia aku merajuk. nasib smlm aku baik, aku kasi maaf dia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment