Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Wednesday 5 December 2012

HARI MALANG :)

Mau share skit ne :) meyyy³.


Hari jumaat, petang. plan mau p ruma cousin c ayuy, mau tgok ank buah lma suda nd jenguk. stay pnya stay nd sedar smpai jam 12 mlm. Then aku,pypy,faris,biby,ika minta hntr plng mlm tu, tp sblum plng kmi bwa round'round dlu d petgas. naik kereta prado, jj drive :) jam 12, 1hb 12. kmi drift'drift atas bukit, b'lumba lgi sma dorng abg aku (faris) and andy. dorng dua naik motor, dorng willie/willie atas bukit smbil buka bju lgi. memang pucat suda kmi tgok gaya dorng dlm kerta tu. limpas kuburan lg, t'stuck d hutan lgi cek tayar. c abg kna kejar anjing d kuburan. HAHAHA! mmng lucu mlm tu. k time otw plng jj mau hntr kmi dluan, tetiba kna thn polis. ada roadblock, t'pksa pun kmi lri. and tdur d ruma ayuy. bfore smpai d ruma ayuy tuuu, c jj ada t'lnggr pagar org smpai kemek. sana pucat suda kmi. cousin ak lgi mcm mau nngis, ak steady jak ktwa dlm krta ah. HAHA. so mlm tuuu kmi tdur d ruma ayuy and stayed up smpai jam 4 pgi :) sngat syokkkkkkkkkk ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment