Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Friday 14 June 2013

It's all my fault :') sorry syg :')

Assalammualaikum people and salam jumaat :') masuk bulan jun semua masalah pun dtg. ada seja tidak kena :') " YA ALLAH, KUAT KAN LAH HAMBAMU UNTUK MENGAHADAPI DUGAAN"

Sekarang aku pun ndatau mau cakapa apa, and siapa yg salah. semua salah aku. yaaaaaaaa! salah aku sayang :') im sorry. Tapi aku pun tidak tahu siapa yg berubah skrg, rasa mau teriak, menangis semua pun adaa :') mau masuk 2kali suda kau minta lepas kan? aku masih juga pertahankan ni hbungan, aku syg kau ba nong :') dari tahun lepas smpai tahun 2013 ni aku tunggu kau. baru dapat :"D faham la ba. mmng kita ego, tapi kita boleh ubah ba semua ni yang :') aku minta maaf sejalah bagi pihak kazen aku yg post bukan² d fb aku :') chaww!

No comments:

Post a Comment