Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Saturday 14 July 2012

14/07/2012

Asalammualaikum ~
Hehe, nda sngka' sngka masuk bulan 7 sudah , en en mau rayaaa ;3 yeayyy ! xsbar ouhh . Mnggu dpan start puasa suda :DD Btw , nelama lagi PMR niiiii >< Takut aku. Hopefully can get straight A's (: Amin,


Eh eh , sbnarnya mau crta neeee . Aku ndatau ba aku breaka sudaka sema ronnie atau belum . -.- Haritu ronnie bgtau aku , yg besties dia ni c R (permpuan) Hritu dorang duduk d stadium b'sbelahan baa, then c R ni nmpak kami b'txt. trus c R ni pun menjauh dari ronnie, then merajukkkkkkkkkk -.-' (menyampah aku) Trus c ronnie ni pun gete pegi pujuk diaaa. aduii ! T'bakar jntung aku , klau kwn tu , buatlah cara kwn baaa :3 ini ndakkkk ~ 
Then msa yg sma juga , abg aku ada nmpak dorang b'peluk . BEGITU KA KAWAN? smpai main peluk'peluk lgiii . babi'babiiiiiiiii ! Trus dc ronnie nmpak abg aku , laju'laju dia lepas tgn dia dari b'peluk . pukimbo btul la ! aduiii ~ 
sbarnya aku slama ni gaya dia tau , nnti ada msa , aku pun boleh buat ba mcm diaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment