Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Monday 24 September 2012

whats upppppppppp

-Heyyo ~ whats'up guysss? so long no blogging right? hm im kinda busy this year chus imma pmr candidate. hahhhhhhh :/ so nw, i hve an hour to spend time on blogging nw. so yeahhh. i will use it wisely. I wanna share w you guysssssss somethingggg. guess whuttttttt? My feeling towards my boyfriend dissapear. i dunno why. maybe he always makes me mad. anddd im lil bit dissapointed w his attitude. he says that im 'sundal'. Setiap status ak, comfirm dia akan comment bgtu. and i was like wanna puch his face ohhh >< Then, yg bkin ak geram lgi, dia b'chat sma ckgu dia yg 20-an umur. then pnggl syg'syg, dear'dear. GOSHHHHHHHHHH tlmpau juga ckgu bgitu ba. my boyfriend mngku single lgitu. nevermind, chus ak pun prnah buat dia gitu. ak faham baa tu. ntah lah, sush btul skrg ne. andd yeahhh, aku ada crush sudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D im so happy. happy lalui kehidupan seharian klau t'igt muka dia. weewwww. HAHA. ak hrp after pmr, dia akan cri ak <3 Oh crushhhhhh. im falls in love w yoouuu, ya know thattt? Haaaaaaaaa.
- Btw, tidak lma lgi pmr oh. kin gegar ak seja :/ 2more weeks? so fuck ohhhhhhhh. wish me luck in pmr k? muah. love'ya guyssssssssss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment