Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Friday 16 November 2012

2/11/2012

Alohaaaaa. ak mau meluah ba ni sbnrnya. xmau lah meluah d fb, nnti ada org stalker². HAHA. tabole syalker² tau, nni tuhan marahhhhhhhhhh :p *ayat c hadi keno. Hahaha, eh eh ok lets start.


* Aku tunggu dia online ba ne actually. Telampau rindukan. heee. Taoi aku ne ego. xpndai mngku. HAHA. Then dlm jam 11 mlm tu dia ada online and tetiba buat post "aku suda berpunya". Then anieq sma haire says congrates to him. Even ak sma dia sudah break up, tp ak masi syg dia. ak xmau tgok dia sma org lain, sbb ak akn jeles. well, guess whp he's in relationship? SHARIFAH ERNA. Anieq's ex. disana dorng b;gduh suda, anieq sma ronnie. chus ronnie ambik erna. serius nngis ak tem tuuuu :) Menyesal ak pernah knal and opernah syg dia, sush ak mau ksi lepas :'/ Then tetiba c zirah chat sma dia, c ronnie blng dia still single. then ak msuk fb dia, ak kna sindir. Then i block him, I cant stand it anymore :") Then mlm tu, ABDUL HADIRAFFIUDIN ( my fake relay). ak oncall sma dia smpai jam 2 pgi. Okayyy baca serusnya. smbungan dia okee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment