Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Friday 16 November 2012

3/11/2012 :')

OKAY INI SAMBUNGAN DIA. THE NEXT DAY. :)

* Macam besa kerja ak, pgi stalker fb dia. hehe. mmng la klau suda rndu kn? mau satu 1thun oh ak couple sma dia. :) Okay². Ak bgun pgi, terus ak buka fake acc adik ak yg stu, pgi search nma "Ronniez Kent". terus nmpak bnyak post yg dia baru updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, "Tangan ak msi bau dia, imissherla", "Sayang sama ini sambuih", " Iloveyou ronnie" bnyak lagi la. tpi kasi skip seja laaa k. hehe. Tem ak nmpak smua post ne, ak ksi tabah hti jak la tgok. kan ak suda jnji mau move on, mnabole sedih², nnti tuhan mara tau ;p. then at the same time, c anoi pn buat msalah jga, dia post ' Ohhh dia player plaaa. btw thanks for the information". ak pun ntau dia chap psl siapa. hm ndapala yg pting dorng bhgia :) and and just nw c erna and tagged ronnie "ILOVEYOU". sabar jak laaa, nasib dia bru form 2. :'3  Yeay yeay, ak dpt suda ksi lupa dia. wlaupun sikit jerrr. From nw on, ak nd prnah knl suda siapa nma ronnie. okbye :')

No comments:

Post a Comment