Resistance♥
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is SCHA. Pronounced similar to SHA but I live at malaysia, state at petagas. I'm in love w someone. but secret, i can't tell you who he is. just left a comment then i'll tell you. I'm a die-hard fan of purple,blue black and many more.Zirah,zariq,shernie,erra raz are my best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "




Gratisan Musik
Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch :)
Cinema: Watch Legion
NEW PHONE :)
That CAMERA DSLR :)
I want a BOYFRIEND :)


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ <$BlogArchiveName$>





Monday 10 December 2012

Harapan layu.

I have 2 stories to share on my blogger nw :')



1 )Haiiiii mau share skit, K lahhh i stop talking about him, either tweet, blogger or facebook's status. Kawan ckp, tidak bole berharap sngt. nnti sendri yg skit, ya i know. mmng skit klau berhrap, tp hrapan tu tidak mnjdi kan? So yahhh, i tot he still love his ex, and he cant forget his ex. mmng sush kan? ndakkan mau pksa dia terima aku? HAHAHA FUNNY SCHA. K nevermindd, kwn² jak la dlu, klau tiba msnya bru b'cinta :) tp aku netau knpa aku skit hti, kcewa smuala, rsa mcm mls mau on facebook suda. skrg ni kwn'kwn jak laaaa, dan feeling aku pun ntah terbang p mna suda. ho ho ho



2) Haritu ex aku, ronnie. 06-12-2012 kmi act 1year suda klau still couple kn? tp jdoh nd pnjang. and i tot he forget oredy our anniversarry, rupnya around 11 o'clock, he wished me. arghh so happy. mau keluar air mata pun ada juga. ayat dia first smpai skrg aku ingt, "Hi sorry gnggu, happy anniversarry, wlaupun kta suda break. kta bole jdi kwn ba kn? truly tiada org boleh gnti kau d hti aku, iloveu" awwwww, terharu juga bca txt dia. Umie pun suda tau kmi break, then umie chap sma dia, "anggap jak shasha mcm adik beradik kmu". andd yeah, aku hrap kmi jdi besties, share our problems together :') Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment